Bob McCarty's Top 10 MTB Tips for Riding in Florida
10. Momentum is your friend, use the gears to gain and maintain momentum.
9. Stay off the brakes. If you have to brake learn modulation. NO SKIDDING!!!!
8. Get your FLOW on. You and your bike become one.
7. Avoid over steering. Over steering has two bad effects on riding...
6. Turn right to go left!! Turn left to go right!! HUH?
5. Look down the trail. Don't stare just in front of your tire. How do you drive your car?
4. Don't be afraid to push a harder gear.
3. Where it is hard and slow, go easy. Where it is easy and fast, go hard. This is mentally and physically easier to handle.
2. Hills are your friend, climbing and/or watt training is a must.
1. HYDRATE< HYDRATE<HYDRATE Avoid Sugar Drinks.